|Category||Early Bird before Mar. 30||Late Bird after Mar. 30|
|Full Paper (Non-Student)||USD 550||USD 600|
|Full Paper (IEEE Member)||USD 520||USD 550|
|Full Paper (Student)||USD 480||USD 520|
|Abstract (Non-Student)||USD 380||USD 410|
|Abstract (IEEE Member)||USD 350||USD 380|
|Abstract (Student)||USD 320||USD 350|
|Listener||USD 280||USD 300|
|Additional Paper||USD 400/ per one|
|Additional Abstract||USD 250/ per one|
|Additional Page (over 6 pages)||USD 70/ per one|
|One Day Visit||USD 100/ per one|
15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster presentation; Proceedings; Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name tag; Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner
15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster presentation; Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name tag; Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner
Attendance to all sessions; Conference program; Name tag; Certificate of presentation; Conference bag; Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. Please be alert. The registration will be completed via conference system which is indicated in notification letter.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit full length papers consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of TEN pages.
* Required documents: 1. final paper with word and pdf; 2. scanned payment proof. 3. Scanned student ID (optional) Send the package to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
* USD, Euros and CNY are acceptable.
* Registrations accompanying accepted papers must be received before the deadline and are non-refundable. If you register late, your paper may not be published on time.
* Pay attention !! After you submitted all materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox usually and keep your cellphone available. If you cannot amend paper and feedback modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled without any refund.
1. US Dollar
Online Payment linkage (VISA/MASTER CARD)
2. Bank Transfer and Pay Pal
Please send email to email@example.com for special requirements.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any
reason, they may ask the co-author or someone else for help and do the
presentation for the registrant. But the registrant should send e-mail for
both conference side and the person who will attend.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary. The time would be counted by the refund requests being sent by registrant.
Three Months before conference date: 30USD handing fee would be charged
Two Months before conference date: Refundment of 70% for the registration fee you paid
One Month before conference date: Refundment of 50% for the registration fee you paid
Less Than One Month before conference date: NO REFUND.
No refund or compensation on “personal reason” for the reason of no attending to the conference. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
No refund or pay any compensation on “force majeure” for the reason of no attending to the conference.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the cancellation of indexing, fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.