* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high quality papers which is original and has not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* There is no fee for submitting an abstract or paper.
* The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces.
* Manuscripts should be at least 4 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* For one author, you can submit at most 5 papers.
* The reviewing process of the CEEGE conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Only full papers can be accepted to be published in the conference proceedings, both accepted full papers and abstracts will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at the conference site.
Option 1. ABSTRACTS (Template)
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be included in the conference program only, provided at the conference.
Option 2. Full Paper (Template)
All submitted papers will be reviewed by our committees, and accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
Submissions will be sent to committee reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts and full papers may be rejected. Reviewed and accepted papers will receive notification letter via email before or around Notification day, and will be requested to register before the Registration Deadline.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”